Enroll in our 403(b) ministers retirement plan to prepare for your retirement and support AG ministries.
When you’re ready to participate in your ministry’s 403(b) retirement plan, here’s where to start. If you have any questions along the way, our customer service specialists are happy to help! Call us at (800) 821-1112 or connect with us here.
1. Your employer must adopt the plan before you can enroll.
2. Review the investment fund options available. Read fund prospectus(es) for the mutual funds and the Offering Circular for the Vision Fund carefully before investing.
3. Complete the following forms:
- The Employee Enrollment Form to establish your account.
- The Contribution Agreement (or use your employer’s form) if you will be making salary deferral contributions from your paycheck.
- If you want to transfer assets from another retirement plan, complete the Direct Rollover/Transfer Request Form and include a copy of your most recent statement.
4. Give your completed form(s) to your employer. They will need to submit these forms with your first contribution.