Enroll in a Life Rewards 403b plan for your retirement
Here’s everything you need to prepare for retirement with the Life Rewards 403(b) plan from Church Extension Plan. Now that you know you qualify, enroll here.
When you’re ready to participate in your ministry’s Life Rewards 403(b) retirement plan, here’s where to start.
1. Your employer must adopt the plan before you can enroll.
2. Review the investment fund options available. Read fund prospectus(es) for the mutual funds and the Offering Circular for the Vision Fund carefully before investing.
3. Complete the following forms:
- The Employee Enrollment Form to establish your account.
- The Contribution Agreement (or use your employer’s form) if you will be making salary deferral contributions from your paycheck.
- If you want to transfer assets from another retirement plan, complete the Direct Rollover/Transfer Request Form and include a copy of your most recent statement.
Give your completed form(s) to your employer. They will need to submit these forms with your first contribution.
Our customer service specialists are available to assist you with any questions you might have, by email or by phone at 800-821-1112.