with as little as $250
Earn up to3.5%APR*
Choose a term from 6 months to 5 years
With CEP, your money will not only earn more, it will achieve more!
When you invest with CEP, you choose the investment amount, term, and interest payment schedule that best fits your needs and goals. As you reap the benefits of our competitive rates and flexible terms, your investment will also fund loans to Assemblies of God ministries.
Fixed Rate Note
|Click here for additional information regarding conditions, terms, penalties, and our variable rate and IRA options.|
Are you ready to start earning more?
- Will the interest rate go up if I increase the principal amount invested?
- Interest rates are determined by the terms of your investment, not by the dollar amount invested.
- Am I allowed to make withdrawals from my note(s)?
- The Variable Access note provides penalty-free withdrawals. Thirty days written notice is required. Term notes are set up with the intention that the funds will stay in the account until maturity. Currently, early withdrawals can be made from these notes with a 30-day written notice and will result in a six-month interest penalty.
- Can I continue to add to my investment note?
- Typically, yes, you can add to your note at any time. As we continually strive to offer the lowest possible loan rates to Assemblies of God churches, notes earning rates significantly above our current investment offerings are occasionally closed to additions. If this applies to any of your notes, we will give you 30 days advance notice.
- Are CEP’s investments secured or insured?
- Vision investments are not “secured.” Your investment is backed by mortgages on loans made to churches and CEP’s other assets. CEP maintains an excess in assets, currently over $10 million. Our investments cannot be covered under the FDIC insurance program because Church Extension Plan is a ministry, not a bank.
- Where does CEP invest my money?
- All investment dollars go to support the expansion of Assemblies of God churches and ministries through our loan program. Cash reserves are in bank, money market, and very conservative mutual fund accounts. The variety allows for balance when one part of the economy softens (the other part usually does the opposite).
- When you look ten or twenty years down the road, saving even an extra $10 a month can make a significant impact for you and your family. But when you invest with CEP, you get the added benefit of knowing your money is furthering the Gospel too. Open an Investment
- Maximize the growth of your building funds, revolving loan funds, and even reserve and endowment funds by investing with CEP. While your organization earns a competitive rate of return, they’ll also serve churches and ministries throughout the country. Open an Investment